LCD Digital Personal Floor Platform Scale
The 300 KG/661 lb LCD Digital Personal Floor Postal Platform Scale in blue is a versatile and high-capacity weighing solution. This scale features an LCD display that provides clear and easy-to-read measurements. It is designed for personal and commercial use, making it suitable for weighing a variety of items, including packages, parcels, and other goods.
Welcome to our site. The Platform Scale is low cost and highly accurate measuring equipment which is most suitable for super markets, grocery stores and other retail outlets. This scale is made using highly accurate and precise sensors. It is with capacity to store up to 5 unit prices and 99 accumulation memories. It is a versatile machine, because it also runs on rechargeable battery in case of lack of mains power. The scale will also automatically switch off when it is in non-use condition, to save power.
1. Specifications: 300 kg/100 g
2. Precision: 1/3000 f.s
3. Ac 220v/110v and build-in rechargeable battery
4. Storage up to 5 unit prices
5. Accumulate operation (0-99)
6. Account function, do memory recall, give change and memory clear one time
7. Auto shut off function to save power
8. Accumulate function
9. UNIT PRICE Storage function
10.Weight window: 5 digits
12. Unit price window: 5 digits
13. Total price window: 6 digits
14. HD backlit LCD display
1. Color: Blue
2. Model: YZ-910
3. Maximum Capacity: 300 kg/661 lb
4. Dimensions: (15.75 x 21.65 x 30.31 )” / (40 x 55 x 77 ) cm (L x W x H)
5. Platform Size: 40*50 cm
6. Weight: 13 kg / 28.66 lbs
7. Material: Iron Sheet
8. Unit: lb/kg
9. Precision: 1/3000 F.S
10. Graduation: 5 g
11. Power: 110 V-50 Hz
12. Power Loss: ≤10uA
13. Plug Type: UK Plug
ZERO: The zero key zeroes the scale.
TARE: The tare key subtracts tare values and changes the tcs from gross mode to net mode.
M: The M key used to store data in your scale.
M: M key will store and accumulate the value of weight and amount.
M1-M5: Stores unit price value at 5 different locations.
C: The C key is used for canceling the memoried data.
0-9: The number keys are used for setting unit price data.
DECIMAL P0INT key is used for set the decimal position of unit price.
1 x Platform Scale.
1 x User Manual.
1 x Charger.